So, you can imagine my delight when I saw that Wes Peoples, the founder and president of Wes Peoples Homes, had been profiled by the Austin Business Journal this past week.
The article covered his over 35-year career, his favorite things like music and books, along with his extensive community involvement. Overall, it was a fabulous read and a great way to get to know one of the best custom builders in the Austin area.
Founded in 2011, Wes Peoples Homes builds luxurious homes in carefully selected sites in the Austin area from lakeside estates around Lake Travis to condominiums in downtown Austin. The homes he builds are technologically savvy, exquisitely designed, environmentally conscious and energy efficient.
Currently Wes Peoples Homes is building in the Bluffs at Rough Hollow off of Highway 71, Boulevard at Lakeway, Edgewick in downtown Austin, Teravista between Round Rock and Georgetown and Shady Hollow in South Austin. Additionally, Wes Peoples Homes is planning to build in River Place, Crystal Falls, Rancho Sienna and 404 West Alpine in downtown.
I encourage you to read the Austin Business Journal article to find out more about Wes Peoples and who the man is behind the builder. You can find it at Austin Business Journal/Wes Peoples Article.
111 Bisset Court is also a great way to see the quality workmanship, elaborate details and high-function design of Wes Peoples Homes. 111 Bisset Court is a 3437 square foot, one-story, four bedroom and three bathroom home situated on the 1800-acre community of Bluffs at Rough Hollow with oversized lots, stone exteriors, tile roofs and glass & wrought iron front doors.
Other home amenities include:
- Bosch microwave & dishwasher
- Wolf gas cooktop/oven
- Rinnai tankless water heaters
- Blown-in cellulose wall and attic insulation (100% post-consumer material)
- Energy efficient Low E3 vinyl windows with bronze exterior frames to match façade and clay interior frames to accent interior finishes
- Upgraded granite & Silestone countertops throughout
- Upgraded all-wood custom cabinetry
- Hand-trowel drywall finish on all interior walls (excluding garages) and orange peel finish on all interior ceilings (excluding garages)
- 3Ž4” (nominal) 3-coat stucco system with sand-finish texture
- 50 year tile roof systems (barrel & flat tile)
If you or someone you know is interested in 111 Bisset Court or in buying or selling real estate in the Austin area, please do not hesitate to contact Mary Lynne Gibbs at 512.431.2403 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be an honor to earn your business.