With Austin’s continued highly ranked spot as a Top-Performing City in the U.S., it is no surprise that people flock to our area year after year to see what all of the hype is about! (To see the entire article on Austin’s ranking, please go to Austin Business Journal.)
Austin has welcomed many newcomers in the past few years and it is very likely more will come in 2015. So, I thought it would be helpful to put together a list of websites that could assist these new residents, visitors and guests to get to know our city a little better!
However, after looking at my list – it’s actually very beneficial for those of us who have lived in our area for a lifetime!!
My Top 20 Austin Websites include:
- The Greater Austin Newcomer Guide – www.aboutaustinrelocating.com
- Austin Visitors Guide – www.austintexas.org
- City of Austin Website – www.austintexas.gov
- Austin Entertainment Information – www.austin360.com
- Circuit of the Americas – www.circuitoftheamericas.com
- Austin City Limits Festival – www.aclfestival.com/
- SXSW – www.sxsw.com
- The University of Texas – www.utexas.edu
- The Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce – www.austinchamber.com
- Travis County website – www.traviscountytx.gov
- Williamson County website – www.wilco.org
- The Austin Chronicle – www.austinchronicle.com
- The Austin Business Journal – www.bizjournals.com/austin/
- Austin Entertainment Information – http://365thingsaustin.com/
- Austin Entertainment Information – http://do512.com/
- Downtown Austin Alliance – http://www.downtownaustin.com/
- Austin American Statesman – www.statesman.com
- Austin Monthly – www.austinmonthly.com
- Austin Food Trucks – http://roaminghunger.com/aus
- Community Impact – http://impactnews.com/
This is just a small sampling of websites that provide information about our unique city! However, it is a great start towards learning about Austin and enjoying what it has to offer!
I hope you will take advantage of the plethora of exciting events, sites, restaurants and entertainment options that are available in Austin, Texas!!!
If you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling real estate, please contact Mary Lynne Gibbs at 512.431.2403. It would be an honor to earn your business!
*Image courtesy of “Words Coming Out Of Laptop” by digitalart/FreeDigitalPhotos.net.