Summer is here and with the start of the new season means that Friday nights are MOVIE NIGHT!!! Well, at least here in Lakeway, Texas!
We are fortunate to have two institutions that have organized movies on alternating Fridays so that residents and visitors have a Friday night movie until the weekend of August 8 at little or no cost.
The City of Lakeway presents Movies in the Park for free starting at dusk on Friday nights (dates are below) at Lakeway City Park, 502 Hurst Creek Road. Popcorn and other treats are available for purchase.
Please note that dogs are not allowed, nor are blinking/glowing items during the film. However, movie goers are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs to enjoy the movies comfortably.
- Friday, June 20, 2014 – The Lorax – Universal Pictures – Rated PG
- Friday, July 11, 2014 – Super Buddies – Walt Disney Pictures – Rated G
- Friday, July 25, 2014 – Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs – Columbia TriStar – Rated G
- Friday, August 8, 2014 – The Nut Job – Rated PG
Another opportunity for Friday night movies is Dive-In Movies that is presented by the Lakeway Swim Center, 3103 Lakeway Blvd., near the World of Tennis. The movie fee is $3.00 per person and movies start at 8:30. Swimming is allowed while the movie is being shown.
- Friday, June 13, 2014 – Despicable Me 2 – Universal Pictures – Rated PG
- Friday, June 27, 2014 – Frozen – Walt Disney Pictures – Rated PG
- Friday, July 18, 2014 – Teen Beach Movie – Walt Disney Pictures – Rated G
- Friday, August 1, 2014 – The Lego Movie – Warner Bros. – Rated PG
We hope you enjoy the local Friday evening entertainment throughout the summer!
If you or someone you know is interested in real estate, please do not hesitate to contact Mary Lynne Gibbs at 512.431.2403 or email@example.com. It would be an honor to earn your business.